In 1925, the Kramer brothers established the company in Gutmadingen, which has been an affiliate of the Wacker Neuson Group since 2007. Today, Kramer-Werke GmbH is headquartered in Pfullendorf. Compact telehandlers and wheel loaders in the 9 to 11 ton class are manufactured for the Wacker Neuson brand at the site near Lake Constance. The plant has been located in Pfullendorf since 2008; previously, the production site was located in Überlingen. The plant is considered one of the most modern production facilities for construction machinery in Europe. In addition to production, the site also includes a demonstration area, an administration building and the Service Academy.
- / 4