AP2560e - Battery-operated vibratory plate for emission-free compaction.
- One battery charge last for a full working day
- Proven electric motor without V-belt - so completely maintenance-free and cost-saving
- Emission-free operation protects the operator on construction sites and opens new fields of applications in the interior and in emission-regulated areas (inner city districts)
- Battery and charger are modular and can also be used for our battery rammers
- Battery and charger are available in two performace classes
Battery-Power in two performance classes: BP1000 and BP1400
The lithium-ion batteries were specially developed by Wacker Neuson for use in vibrating machines. They have a particularly long running time, are extremely robust and uncomplicated to handle. In addition, they are continuously developed by us - so your machines are always up to date with the latest technology.
- Constant power output over entire discharge phase, therefore full compaction power from the first to the last minute of work
- Fast-charging with overload protection
- Active cooling when loading protects the battery
Emission-free compaction opens up new fields of application:
- Trenches, construction sites in tunnels and interiors
- Construction projects with strict environmental regulations / guidelines for emission values such as city centers and public large-scale projects
- Water protection areas and nature reserves, where no internal combustion engines may be used.
One battery - for all machines
The powerful rechargeable battery is charged quickly and changed in a few seconds. It fits into both our battery rammers and the battery vibratory plate - once purchased, used twice, saved a lot.
- Easily accessible start button and always visible charging indicator of the battery.
- The battery can be removed without tools in a few steps.
- The protective frame shape allows a pleasant operation from the side.
- Low transport dimensions by foldable guide handle.